The people have spoken, and they’ve crowned Nick Youngquest as the sexiest man on the planet. Unfortunately, his reign won’t last for very long. After ten weeks on our charts, the straight rugby hunk will be retired from The Ten, and it looks like porn star Heath Jordan will be next in line to claim his throne.
However, there are a few men who won’t have a chance at stealing Youngquest’s spot. Dillon Buck, Kedo, Andres Sanchez, Christopher Villa and Russell Sammut failed to acquire enough votes to stay on the countdown, so we had to send them away to the scrap heap. Better luck next time, boys!
So how exactly does the game work? I’m glad that you asked! Every week, we’ll feature ten extremely sexy men to choose from. You can vote for up to two of these studs, and only the five with the greatest amount of votes will move on to the next round. The remaining five slots will be filled the following week by men who you’ve suggested, as well as a handful of hotties selected by your favorite bloggers (that would be us).
To keep things interesting, each participant will be retired after ten weeks on the charts. They have the opportunity of returning in the future, provided that they produce another hot video, photo shoot or anything worthy of a xhardxtimesx.ru post.
Now let’s forget about the rules for a second and focus on what really matters–who should be on top next week? You have until next Tuesday to pick your two favorite guys, so hop to it and make your vote count!
To view this week’s rankings and vote, follow the JUMP:
1. NICK YOUNGQUEST (LW – 1, W10): After spending weeks as Tommy Tucker’s butt monkey, Nick has spent his final two weeks at the number one spot. Alas, it’s a bittersweet existence! We’d love to keep him around, but the rules say we have to retire him. Please refrain from asking us why he’s not on the poll below. You can’t vote for him until he comes back! And he won’t come back until he takes his clothes off again.
2. HEATH JORDAN (LW – 3, W7): Heath has been fluctuating between third and fourth place since his debut, and now he’s finally thrusted ahead into second place. Based on last week’s numbers, he seems like a dead ringer to become Nick Younquest’s successor, but you never know what’s going to happen!
3. ANDREW STETSON (LW – 5, W3): In his third week on the countdown, Andrew hops ahead two spots and proves that he’s a serious competitor in this race. Can he go all the way and push ahead of Heath Jordan? We’ll have to wait until next week to find out!
4. STEVE (LW – 4, W5): Wait, you’re seriously not tired of these two pictures? We’d love to post different images of Steve, but it doesn’t get much better than this popsicle series. Unless someone happens to have shots of Steve with a dick between those round cheeks. In which case, it does get better than this…
5. TRENT LOCKE (LW – 6, W2): Here’s a picture of Trent Locke that’s never collided with Photoshop. As you may notice, he’s still incredibly gorgeous and lovable. And judging by the cum on his belly, he’s pretty talented at pleasing his sexual partners. Please take this into consideration while hitting the “OMG, YES, I’M VOTING FOR HIM” button.
6. JONAS SULZBACH (DEBUT): Jonas made a huge splash on xhardxtimesx.ru! And I didn’t even realize that was a bad pun until I looked up at his picture and saw that he was in a pool. Either way, we think he might have a chance to break into the top five.
7. PHILIP FUSCO (DEBUT): Should we let the bulge do all of the talking? Or do you require a little more information before voting for Philip Fusco? Well, feel free to consult Google, but all it’s going to tell you is that he likes Men’s Health, Back To The Future and eating steak.
8. RACE COOPER (DEBUT): Look, we’re just as frustrated as you are about the “whiteness” of this countdown. And who’s better to help remedy that situation than someone with the name “Race”? After watching him in Steamworks, we’re not sure how anyone could resist voting for him!
9. NICK AYLER (RETURN): This isn’t Nick’s first time at the rodeo. He topped the charts back in June, only to mysteriously drop off a week later. Is it possible that he’ll pick up right where he left off? Heath Jordan and Andrew Stetson better watch their backs!
10. MAIKEL (DEBUT): You know how we know Maikel’s a winner? He can pull off going by one name. Also, he’s got a delicious ass that we’d love to spread wide and fuck deeply. But we’re going to stick with the first reason, in the event that our mother asks why he’s a winner.