It seemed like Kris Allen was unstoppable. For six weeks in a row, the former American Idol winner took top honors on our countdown of the sexiest men on Earth, setting the record for the longest consecutive run at the number one spot. But now his reign has come to an end.
Bernardo Velasco has swept in to save the day, dominating the singer by a nine-percent margin. It’s a bittersweet victory for the Brazilian model. In one sense, there’s an empowering feeling that justice was served, after Allen stole the title from Velasco six weeks ago. On the other hand? The win comes at his final moment on the charts, as he’s headed for retirement after this week.
Oh, don’t look so sad about it! Bernardo will have good company in the scrap heap, including the atrociously attractive Simon Dexter (who missed the ranking by one percentage point). They’ll be having a grand ol’ time, along with fellow rejects Jérôme, Max, Jason and Bow Wow.
So how exactly does the game work? I’m glad that you asked! Every Wednesday, we’ll feature ten extremely sexy men to choose from. You can vote for up to two of these studs, and only the five with the greatest amount of votes will move on to the next round. The remaining five slots will be filled the following week by men who you’ve suggested, as well as a handful of hotties selected by your favorite bloggers (that would be us).
To keep things interesting, each participant will be retired after ten weeks on the charts. They have the opportunity of returning in the future, provided that they produce another hot video, photo shoot or anything worthy of a xhardxtimesx.ru post.
Now let’s forget about the rules for a second and focus on what really matters–who should be on top next week? You have until next Wednesday to get your votes in, so hop to it and make your vote count!
To view this week’s rankings and vote, follow the JUMP:
1. BERNARDO VELASCO (LW – 2, W10): Well, he had a good run, and he’s the only man on this chart who can say he defeated both Ben Cohen and Kris Allen. It’s the little victories that count, right? Especially when they’re accomplished by a man who looks this good.
2. NICK AYLER (LW – 4, W3): Since there was an exact tie, Nick didn’t technically beat Kris Allen. But we thought we’d see if we could get a rise from the singer’s loyal fanbase by demoting him to third place. While Nick mostly benefited from all of this by default, there’s still the small chance that he could be next week’s number one stud…
3. KRIS ALLEN (LW – 1, W8): OMG, are ridiculous fangirls rigging the charts? If so, they’re not doing a very good job. Kris Allen falls to the third place slot this week, which means he basically got dominated by two other men. Now there’s an exciting visual for all of you!
4. JUSTIN CLYNES (LW – 3, W4): Unlike a lot of the other models on the countdown, Justin seems more than willing to give us a peek of his package. Perhaps he’d be willing to whip it out with a little more encouragement? A boy can dream, you know.
5. TY LEBEOUF (LW – 7, W2): This sexy porn star wasn’t even showing off his best side when he defeated Simon Dexter for the number five spot. Now that his ass picture is in the equation, we have a feeling that he’ll just keep moving deeper and deeper into the competition. Mmm, very deep.
6. OCTAVIO GARATE (DEBUT): Between his sexy scowl and that impressive bulge, this guy has all the right tricks to succeed on The Ten. But will his inability to crack a smile prove to be his undoing? We’ll have to wait and find out!
7. MICHELE GRAGLIA (LW – 2, W10): Opinions were divided on this xhardxtimesx.ru Wood feature, but it all came down to one thing–over two-hundred people clicked the “like” button. Even though you might not like him, it’s clear that somebody does.
8. GRANT HOCKMAN (DEBUT): Blonde and beefy? Yes, please! We love that we could imagine Grant sprawled out on our beds spread eagle or plowing us from behind. That shows some true versatility! Too bad he’s one-hundred percent straight…
9. FABRINI (DEBUT): All the bottoms were quivering in excitement when Fabrini made an appearance in our Cock-A-Doodle Do Me series. Or they were being bitchy queens and calling him “disproportionate”. Either way, he’s made it to The Ten, so let’s see if he has what it takes to stay here!
10. SEAMUS (DEBUT): How about a man with some chest hair? While Ty LeBeouf is already representing for the hairy boys, this sexy daddy is really representing for them. Throw in the fact that he’s got an extremely fuckable ass, and you just may have the equation for an unlikely breakthrough on The Ten.