Congratulations to Dalton! The hirsute model has put an end to Nick McGough‘s three-week winning streak on The Ten, as he snatches the title of “sexiest man of the moment”. However, will he be able to hold onto the crown with a few familiar faces entering the ring? We’ll find out soon enough!
Until then, let’s use our boners to wave goodbye to George, Chris Ogle, Ajay Shah, Barrington Brooks and Joey Lawrence. These five contenders didn’t receive enough votes to stay on the countdown, so we had to send them packing!
For those of you who are just joining us, here’s how the game works! Each week, we’ll feature ten extremely sexy men to choose from. You can vote for up to two of these studs, and only the five with the highest amount of votes will move on to the next round. The remaining five slots will be filled the following week by men who you’ve suggested, as well as a handful of hotties selected by your favorite bloggers (that would be us).
To keep things interesting, each participant will be retired after ten weeks on the charts. They have the opportunity of returning in the future, provided that they produce another hot video, photo shoot or anything worthy of a xhardxtimesx.ru post.
Now let’s forget about the rules for a second and focus on what really matters–who should be on top next week? You have until next Tuesday to pick your two favorite guys, so hop to it and make your vote count!
To view this week’s rankings and cast your vote, follow the JUMP:
In the newfound tradition of ten words or less…
2. NICK MCGOUGH (LW – 1, W5): We know that thing gets bigger, Nick. We’ve seen pictures.
3. MARCO (LW – 6, W2): Thank you, . This image gave our lives purpose.
4. JOSEPH ODORISIO (LW – 5, W5): Hasn’t shown us his dick, but we keep him around.
5. DANNY HARPER (LW – 4, W8): Has shown us his dick. And we fucking love it.
6. NICK STERLING (RETURN): Butt men of the world unite! Let’s make happen.
7. STANLEY ETOTY (DEBUT): We said it before, but his body is literally unbelievable.
9. LEON DÖRRENBERG (DEBUT): Last week’s leftovers make a comeback. How will Leon do?
10. PAUL WAGNER (RETURN): Third time’s the charm? We couldn’t resist bringing him back!