For the second week in a row, Daniel Rumfelt has zoomed to the top of The Ten, our weekly countdown of the sexiest men. But he shouldn’t get too comfortable up there! Newcomers Maarten and Jock Hudson are creeping up right behind him, as they make moves to snatch his crown.
With ten-week retiree Chris R out of the picture, it should be a little easier for them. They also won’t face any competition from Renato Ferreira, Justin Masters, Drew or Erik, all of whom didn’t receive enough votes to stay in the mix. Better luck next time, guys!
So how does this game work? We’re glad that you asked! Each week, we’ll feature ten extremely sexy men to choose from. You can vote for up to two of these studs, and only the five with the greatest amount of votes will move on to the next round. The remaining five slots will be filled the following week by men who you’ve suggested, as well as a handful of hotties selected by your favorite bloggers (that would be us).
To keep things interesting, each participant will be retired after ten weeks on the charts. They have the opportunity of returning in the future, provided that they produce another hot video, photo shoot or anything worthy of a xhardxtimesx.ru post.
Now let’s forget about the rules for a second and focus on what really matters–who should be on top next week? You have until next Tuesday to pick your two favorite guys, so hop to it and make your vote count!
To view this week’s rankings and cast your vote, follow the JUMP:
1. DANIEL RUMFELT (LW – 1, W5): This week, we return to the aspect of Daniel Rumfelt which originally got him featured on this blog… His back! Just kidding. We’re totally talking about his butt. It almost seems like you’d need power tools to spread those muscular cheeks apart. Pardon us while we go drool in a corner.
2. MAARTEN (LW – 9, W2): After posting this particular pic, it occurred to us that Maarten looks absurdly orange. Just give him a bright green dye-job, and he could fill in for one of the Oompa Loompas at Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. All jokes aside? This dude is freakin’ hot, and his ass might even be able to give Mr. Rumfelt a run for his money.
3. JOCK HUDSON (LW – 7, W2): Well, it seems like we made the right decision by replacing Greg McKeon with hairy hunk Jock Hudson! Even though he has an absolutely terrible porn name, he puts on a great show when there’s a big hard dick shoved up his ass. We’re officially in love!
4. COLBY KELLER (LW – 3, W3): Speaking of love, we still don’t understand why Colby Keller hasn’t responded to our numerous marriage proposals. We don’t just want him for his body! After becoming dedicated readers of , we’ve fallen for an organ that doesn’t rest between his legs. But don’t get us wrong. We’d totally ride that dick.
5. SEAN PATRICK DAVEY (LW – 5, W6): This is Sean Patrick Davey’s fourth week on the brink of extinction, and we’re starting to become worried about him! Do you give a damn about gingers with deliciously fiery bushes? Then show some support for this guy! We can’t let him slip through the cracks. Unless those cracks happen to be our cracks.
6. PHILIP FUSCO (RETURN): The last time Philip Fusco appeared on The Ten, he only lasted for one week on the countdown! Granted, he was up against such fierce competition as Heath Jordan, Nick Ayler and the oddly unstoppable popsicle-lover Steve… But still! It’s kind of tragic that he didn’t last longer.
7. CODY LONGO (DEBUT): As a general rule, we try to keep celebrities and actors as far away from these charts as possible. We all remember what happened with Kris Allen, right? Having said that, Cody Longo has yet to appear in a breakout role that would provide him enough of a fanbase to tip the scales. Of course, maybe we’re underestimating the number of Piranha 3D fans out there…
8. STAN (DEBUT): Stan may have jerked off on the internet for money, but he doesn’t fit into your typical “porn star” mold… Aside from the large, solid piece of meat resting between his legs. This one goes out to those of you who want to see more “real” men on the countdown.
9. BROCK DEVLIN (DEBUT): We don’t know why, but we have our doubts about Brock Devlin. While it’s impossible to ignore that he’s a very attractive young man, he doesn’t seem to have the “it” factor to reel in your votes. We don’t mean to be harsh! Quite frankly, we hope you prove us wrong.
10. HARRY CHESTERTON (DEBUT): No, we’re not making a point to throw in a “token” bear or cub every week. When it all comes down to it, we just really wanted to see Harry Chesterton on the charts, and we get the sense that some of you will like having him as an option. Plus, have you seen his butt?