What the hell is Tyra Banks so excited about? She just got a glimpse of the other images on my desktop, and she couldn't handle some of the stuff she saw. Chances are that she won't be smiling with her eyes when she finds out her replacement for our Caption This feature was a drag queen.
Even though Doctor Queerlove made an outstanding suggestion of the "Top Ten Songs For Fingerbanging", I was feeling uninspired when it came to do this week's top ten list. I turned to my desktop for ideas, and then it hit me… my desktop was my idea. So without further ado, I present to you a series of random images and the stories behind them.
Photo credit: Splash News
To check out our top ten list, follow the JUMP:
10. I've written about pizza multiple times on the Daily, usually incorporating some aspect of pornography or doing delivery guys. After writing all of these posts, I finally came across an image of a cute boy eating pizza in his underwear. Just in case I'd find an excuse to talk about ordering extra sausage, I dragged it to my desktop. And then I found five dollars…?
9. Ever since our interview, I've been blog-stalking porn pup RJ Danvers. When I saw this picture of him and Junior Stellano carefully contemplating Conner Habib's cock on the set of The Trap, I felt oddly compelled to save it.
7. I've been meaning to write about Zachari Logan for Monday's Drawn To You feature… for three months. The guy is clearly talented, but I don't think I ever had enough to say about his work.
6. My only explanation for this? I must have gotten drunk one night, come into the office and created a LOL-baby panda which incorporated a quote from Clueless.
5. This one was obviously intended for captions. I assume it was pushed aside because I imagined you readers would be speechless upon witnessing such a spectacle.
4. Someone sent me this GIF image of Kermit the Frog and Christian Bale. Please try to deny that this is the best thing ever.
3. For all the times we've written about Ryan Reynolds, it's surprising that we've never used this smoking hot screen-cap from The Amityville Horror. Sweaty, muscular and wearing his pants rather low? Yes please!
2. I should have warned you about this one in advance, eh? This one was labeled "pan-seared cock", and I'm pretty sure I kept this around for occasions where I wanted to throw up and take a sick day. Seriously disturbing!
1. It took me four paragraphs to explain my shameful love for Entourage star Jeremy Piven. This Livejournal user managed to sum it all up with one line and a strategically placed emoticon. The accompanying image doesn't hurt either.